- Encoding regions (Genetics)
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Wills, C. Exons, introns and talking genes, 1991.
- found: Dorland's med. dict.
- found: Singleton dict. microbiol. & mol. biol.
- found: Stenesh dict. biochem. & mol. biol.
- found: Brown, T.A. Genetics : a molec. approach, 1989.
- found: MESH (Exons)
- found: Random House (exon, genetics, also exon, in Britain, one of four yeomen of the guard)
- 1991-06-12: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.