- Characteristic, Euler
- Euler number
- Euler-Poincaré characteristic
- Euler's characteristic
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Shashkin, I︠U︡.A. The Euler characteristic, 1989.
- found: Encyc. dict. math.: p. 763, under Homology theory, Homology of chain complexes (Euler number, Euler characteristic, Euler-Poincaré characteristic)
- found: Encyc. math. (Euler characteristic)
- found: Eisenreich. Mathematik (Euler['s] characteristic)
- notfound: LC data base, 12/17/91;CompuMath cit. index
- 1991-12-20: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.