- Here are entered works on specific criminal activities committed in multiple countries. Works on criminal violations of international law are entered under [International crimes.]
- Multinational crime
- Transborder crime
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Martin, J. Multinational crime, 1992.
- found: Bossard, A. Transnational crime and international law, 1990.
- found: Kaltenegger, U. Globetrotterkriminalität, 1989.
- found: LC database, Dec. 18, 1991 (transnational in the title in records with the subject words "Crime" or "Criminal" as opposed to no uses of "multinational")
- notfound: N.C.J.R.S.
Here are entered works on specific criminal activities committed in multiple countries. Works on criminal violations of international law are entered under [International crimes.]
Note under [International crimes]
- 1991-12-26: new
- 2011-02-08: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.