- Here are entered works on nonindigenous cultivated plants. Works on nonindigenous wild plants are entered under [Alien plants.]
- Non-indigenous cultivated plants
- Nonindigenous cultivated plants
- found: Work cat.: Mladá, J. Atlas cizokrajných rostlin, 1987.
- found: Web. 3 (exotic flower; foreign)
- found: Cronk, Q.C.B. Plant invaders, 1995: p. 207 (exotic, not native, alien (adj.), a non-native organism (noun)) p. 208 (indigenous, native) (native, naturally occurring in an area)
Here are entered works on nonindigenous cultivated plants. Works on nonindigenous wild plants are entered under [Alien plants.]
Note under [Alien plants]
- 1992-02-14: new
- 2017-02-16: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.