- Computer multi-tasking
- Concurrent processing (Computer science)
- Multi-tasking, Computer
- Multitasking (Computer science)
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
Multitasking (Computer science)Multitasking (Computer science)
- found: Work cat.: Bailes, L. Memory management and multitasking, 1992.
- found: Wikipedia, Oct. 9, 2009 ("Computer multitasking: In computing, multitasking is a method by which multiple tasks, also known as processes, share common processing resources such as a CPU.")
- found: Google search, Oct. 9, 2009 (computer multitasking; computer multi-tasking)
- found: ASTI.
- found: Computer dict.
- found: Engr. index.
- found: Stand. gloss. of computer terminology.
- found: LC database, Feb. 25, 1992.
- found: UMI business vocab.
- found: LC database, Apr. 11, 2005 (titles: multi-tasking)
- 2005-04-11: new
- 2009-10-28: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.