- Hamburg steaks
- Hamburger steaks
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Tennyson, J. Hamburger heaven, c1992 (hamburgers, burgers, hamburg steak)
- found: Allison, S. The Cassell food dict. (hamburgers: round patties made from minced beef and seasoning which are either grilled or fried ... served in flat white buns.)
- found: Cook's & diner's dict. (hamburger steak, hamburg, burger)
- found: FitzGibbon, T. The food of the western world (hamburger, hamburg steaks)
- found: Hennepin (hamburger x beefburger)
- found: IAC (hamburgers)
- found: Random House (hamburger, hamburg steak, hamburg, beefburger)
- found: Web. 3 (hamburger, hamburg steak)
- 1992-04-18: new
- 2010-06-14: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.