- Concentration camp inmates
- found: Work cat.: 92025865: Fromer, R. The Holocaust odyssey of Daniel Bennahmias, Sonderkommando, c1993: CIP galley (Sonderkommandos; term may refer to individuals or units)
- found: Random House (Sonderkommando, in WWII Nazi concentration camps, a group of prisoners assigned to collect belongings and dispose of the bodies of other prisoners who had died or been killed)
- found: Encyc. Judaica: v. 3, p. 856 (Sonderkommando, Jewish "special squad" auxiliaries, forced to assist in the exterminations)
- notfound: Collier's;Web. 3
- 2004-05-18: new
- 2004-06-22: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.