- Complexity, Kolmogorov
- Kolmogorov-Chaitin complexity
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 92-26373: Watanabe, O. Kolmogorov complexity, 1992: CIP galley (a complexity measure for a single object such as a string, a sequence, etc., which measures the amount of information necessary to describe the object. [Cf. computational complexity: a complexity measure for a set of objects which measures the computational resources necessary to recognize or produce elements of the set])
- found: Encyc. dict. math.: p. 1318 (Kolmogorov-Chaitin complexity)
- found: CompuMath cit. index.
- notfound: LC data base, 7/10/92;Math. subj. classif.
- 1992-07-15: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.