- Bose condensed fluids
- Bose condensed liquids
- Bose fluids
- Bose liquids
- Einstein condensation
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 92-33320: Griffin, A. Excitations in a Bose-condensed liquid, 1993 (Bose condensed fluids; Bose condensed liquids; Bose fluids; Bose liquids)
- found: Conc. dict. physics (For a vapor to the molecules to which Bose-Einstein statistics apply ... analogous to a liquid whose molecules are in contact instead of ranging over a large volume)
- found: McGraw-Hill dict. sci. tech. (Phenomenon that occurs in the system of bosons; also known as: condensation; Einstein condensation)
- found: INIS:Thes.
- found: Sci. cit. index. Subject index., 1989: v. 16, col. 9454, under, Bose--fluid; also under, Bose-Einstein--condensation.
- found: INSPEC (Uses Boson systems for Boson fluids)
- notfound: LC data base, 9/29/92;NASA;Random House
- 1992-10-06: new
- 2004-07-06: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.