- Development, Sustainable
- Ecologically sustainable development
- Economic development, Sustainable
- Economic sustainability
- ESD (Ecologically sustainable development)
- Smart growth
- Sustainable economic development
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 92035724: Pezzey, J. Sustainable development concepts, c1992.
- found: IAC.
- found: LC database, Oct. 8, 1992.
- found: Ludescher, C.M. Perceived meanings of "ecologically sustainable development" within the CRC Reef Research Center, 1996.
- found: Long Island University Institute for Sustainable Development website, July 6, 2005: homepage ("Smart growth" is a planning concept that has livability and sustainability as its major tenets).
- found: ESD design guide, c2007.
- found: Wikipedia, Sept. 24, 2007 (ESD can refer to Ecologically sustainable development; Sustainable development is defined as balancing the fulfillment of human needs with the protection of the natural environment so that these needs can be met not only in the present, but in the indefinite future)
- notfound: Hennepin
- Example under [Sustainability]
- 2005-07-08: new
- 2009-02-25: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.