- Anas histrionica
- Histrionicus histrionicus
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Wallen, R.L. Distribution, breeding biology and nesting habitat of Harlequin ducks (Histrionicus histrionicus) in northern Idaho, 1989.
- found: Harlequin Duck Symposium. Proceedings, 1992.
- found: Web. 3 (Harlequin duck, Histrionicus histrionicus)
- found: Cklst. No. Am. birds: p. 89 (Histrionicus histrioncus; Harlequin duck; Anas histrionica)
- 1992-10-22: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.