- Mitochondrial genome
- Mitochondrial genomes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 92049034: Mitochondrial DNA in human pathology, 1993.
- found: MESH (DNA, Mitochondrial)
- found: Science dictionary, via AccessScience, Mar. 18, 2003 (mitochondrial genome: See mitochondrial deoxyribonucleic acid; mitochondrial deoxyribonucleic acid [BIOCHEMISTRY] The circular deoxyribonucleic acid duplex, generally 5 to 10 copies, contained within a mitochondrion and maternally inherited since only the egg cell contributes significant numbers of mitochondria to the zygote. Abbreviated mtDNA. Also known as mitochondrial genome.)
- found: Stefanović, S. Molecular systematics and chloroplast genome evolution of Convolvulaceae, 2002: p. 4 ("DNA sequence information from all three plant genomes, chloroplast DNA, mitochondrial DNA, and nuclear DNA")
- found: The organization and expression of the mitochondrial genome, 1980.
- found: Analysis of the structure and informational content of the mitochondrial genome in the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae, 1973.
- found: Mitokhondrialʹnyĭ genom, 1990.
- 2003-03-18: new
- 2006-12-01: revised
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.