Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 92-47136: International School of Physics "Enrico Fermi" (1991 : Varenna, Italy). Laser manipulation of atoms and ions, 1993 (Laser cooling)
- found: Mcgraw-Hill dict. sci. tech. (A method of slowing atoms in an atomic beam to very low velocities)
- found: Sci. cit. index. Subject index, 1989: v. 18, col. 46794, under Laser--cooling.
- found: ASTI: p. 1216, under Lasers--Cooling.
- notfound: INSPEC;NASA;INIS:Thes.
- 1993-02-10: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.