- found: Work cat.: 92-235836: The Halloween Nor'easter of 1991 : east coast of the United States ... Maine to Florida and Puerto Rico ... 1992.
- found: Gloss. meteorol.: under Northeast storm (Cyclonic storm of the east coast of North America, so called because the winds over the coastal area are from the northeast; also, northeaster, and, nor'easter)
- found: McGraw-Hill encyc. sci. tech. (northeaster, also spelled nor'easter, northeast storm)
- found: Random House (northeast storm. Also called notheaster, nor'easter
- found: Web. 3 (northeaster: storm)
- found: Random House.
- notfound: LC data base, 2/9/93
- 1993-02-23: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.