- Particles (Nuclear physics)--Acceleration
- Acceleration (Mechanics)
- Nuclear physics
- found: Work cat.: 92-73316: Particle acceleration in cosmic plasmas, c1992: pref. (Particle acceleration ... in all stellar, space, and galactic environments)
- found: NASA.
- found: Eng. index. Subject index, 1990: v. 89, pt. VIII, p. 6998, under Particle acceleration.
- found: Sci. cit. index. Subject index, 1989: v. 19, col. 62207, under Particle-accelera.
- found: Encyc. physics: p. 815.
- found: LC data base, 3/17/93.
- notfound: McGraw-Hill dict. sci. tech.;INIS:Thes.;INSPEC
- 1993-03-19: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.