- Genetically engineered organisms
- Genetically modified organisms
- GEOs (Genetically engineered organisms)
- GMOs (Genetically modified organisms)
- Genetic engineering
- found: Work cat.: 93019390: Transgenic organisms, c1993.
- found: McGraw-Hill dict. sci. tech. (transgenic organism)
- found: LC database, April 5, 1993 (genetically engineered organisms)
- found: MESH (Organisms, Genetically Modified)
- found: Wikipedia, February 13, 2009: Genetically modified organism (GMO; GMOs)
- notfound: Web. 3;Random House;Biol. & agr. index, v. 78, no. 2
- 2003-08-01: new
- 2009-03-12: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.