- Generalized continuum hypothesis
- Hypothesis, Continuum
- Hypothesis, Generalized continuum
- Set theory
- found: Work cat.: 93-112424: Shakunle, L. Logic numbers and the continuum hypothesis, c1991.
- found: Encyc. math. (continuum hypothesis: the hypothesis, due to Cantor, stating that every infinite subset of the continuum R is either equivalent to the set of natural numbers or to R itself)
- found: Math. subj. classif. (04-XX, Set theory: 04A30, Continuum hypothesis, generalized continuum hypothesis)
- found: Encyc. dict. math.
- found: James math dict.
- 1993-04-30: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.