- Cats, Saber-toothed
- Saber-tooth cats
- Saber-tooth tigers
- Saber-toothed cats
- Sabertooth cats
- Sabertooth tigers
- Sabre-tooth cats
- Sabre-tooth tigers
- Sabre-toothed cats
- Sabre-toothed tigers
- Tigers, Saber-toothed
- found: Web. 3 (saber-toothed tiger)
- found: Random House (saber-toothed tiger, also called sabertooth)
- found: Am. her. dict. (saber-toothed tiger)
- found: Britannica Micro. (sabre-toothed cat, subfamily Machairodontinae, often called sabre-toothed tigers or sabre-toothed lions, sabre-tooths)
- found: Acad Am. encyc. (saber-toothed cats, saber-toothed tigers, saber-tooths)
- found: World Book (sabre-toothed tiger)
- found: Dalquest, W. Ice Age mammals of northwest Texas, 1992: p. 188-189 (saber-toothed cats, sabertooths, Machairodontinae)
- found: Cohen, D. Prehistoric animals, 1988: p. 24 (saber-toothed cats)
- found: Pleistocene mammals of Florida, 1974: p. 26 (sabercat, sabre-toothed tiger)
- found: Kurtén, B. Pleistocene mammals of North America, 1980: pp. 79, 85 (sabertooth, sabertooth cats)
- found: Oliver, R. Saber-tooth tiger, 1986 (saber-tooth cats)
- 1993-06-04: new
- 2010-04-13: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.