- Alternate fuel
- Alternative fuel
- Fuel interchangeability
- Fuel substitution
- Interchangeability of fuels
- Substitution of fuels
- Switching of fuels
- Substitute products
- found: Work cat.: 92196475: Manufacturing fuel-switching capability, c1991 (definition: the substitution of one energy source for another (within 30 days) with no significant modifications to the fuel-consuming equipment, while keeping production constant.)
- found: Intl. energy subj. thes. (Fuel substitution use for alternative fuel)
- found: Engr. index: v. 89, p. vii, pg. 4189, article (fuel switching)
- found: LC database, June 15, 1993 (fuel switching)
- found: Energy data base subj. thes. (Fuel substitution used for alternative fuel)
- found: Alternative fuels : fueling the future, 1994.
- notfound: ASTI;Web. 3
- 2000-11-15: new
- 2000-12-26: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.