- Antistalking laws
- Stalking--Law and legislation
- found: Work cat.: U.S. Cong. Senate. Comm. on the Judiciary. Antistalking legislation, 1993: t.p. (Antistalking legislation)
- found: Am. Heritage.
- found: Random House.
- found: Web. 3.
- found: Newsweek, July 13, 1992 (stalking laws)
- found: U.S. News & World report, Feb. 17, 1992 (stalk and murder)
- found: Stalking : prosecutors convict and restrict, 1997.
- notfound: Black's law dict.;Index to legal periodicals;LC database, July 9, 1993
- 1993-07-13: new
- 1998-08-10: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.