- USE Here are entered works on imaginary characters created primarily by young children to fulfill a variety of roles.
- Companions, Imaginary
- Friends, Imaginary
- Imaginary friends
- Imaginary playmates
- Playmates, Imaginary
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 93-201666: Giani Gallino, T. Il bambino e i suoi doppi, 1993.
- found: Encyc. of psych., c1984.
- found: Baker encyc. psych. (Imaginary friends, companion, imaginary playmate)
- found: Peng. dict. psych.
- found: AC heading (Imaginary playmates)
USE Here are entered works on imaginary characters created primarily by young children to fulfill a variety of roles.
- 1993-11-05: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.