- Insect parasitoids
- Parasitoid insects
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 93-45350: Hawkins, B.A. Pattern and process in host-parasitoid interactions, 1994: CIP front matter (parasitoid insects) author questionnaire (parasitoids; insects that parasitize and eventually kill other insects)
- found: Random House (parasitoid; parasitoidism: feeding by certain insect lavae on host tissues ...)
- found: Web. 3 (parasitoid; parasitoidism: relation existing between various insect larvae and their hosts in which the larva feeds upon the living host tissues ...)
- found: McGraw-Hill dict. of life sci. (parasitoidism--systematic feeding by an insect larva on living host tissues ...)
- found: Dict. entomol. (parasitoid: term applied to insects which kill their host in contrast to true parasites which do not)
- found: Henderson's dict. of biol. terms, 1989 (parasitoid: an organism alternately parasitic and free-living)
- found: Chambers biology dict., c1989 (parasitoid: animal which is parasitic in one stage of the life history and subsequently free-living in the adult stage)
- found: New Peng. dict. of biology, 1990 (parasitoid: insects and some other animals which introduce their eggs into another animal ...)
- found: Insect parasitoids, 1994: p. 41 (parasitoid insects)
- 1993-12-10: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.