- Analysis of conversation
- CA (Interpersonal communication)
- Conversational analysis
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Edelmann, A.J. Using conversation analysis to reanalyze content/sequential analysis of psychotherapy process, 1991.
- found: Blackwell dict. of 20th-cent. thought, 1993 ("sometimes referred to as CA")
- found: Allen, D.E. Conversation analysis, 1974.
- found: Structures of social action : studies in conversation analysis, 1984.
- found: Lamoureaux, E.L. An analysis of conversation in service encounters, 1985.
- found: Dingley, K. Using conversational analysis to ascertain whether commercially available synchronous messengers can support real world ad hoc interactions web site, Feb. 3, 2006 p. 3 (conversation analysis)
- found: Have, Paul ten. Methodological issues in conversation analysis web site, Feb. 5, 2006 (conversation analysis (CA); conversational analysis)
- notfound: Web. 3;Social science encyc., 1985
- 2006-03-07: new
- 2006-04-19: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.