- Indians of North America--Dwellings
- found: Amer. Heritage dict. (tepee; also teepee or tipi; a portable dwelling of certain Native American peoples, esp. on the Great Plains, consisting of a conical framework of poles covered with skins or bark)
- found: Random House (tepee; also teepee, tipi)
- found: Web. 3 (tepee; or tipi also teepee)
- found: Hennepin (tipis)
- found: AAT (tipis)
- found: World Book (tepee, also tipi)
- found: Acad. Am. encyc. (tepee, or tipi)
- found: LC database, 3/17/94 (tipi)
- notfound: Canadian subj. headings
- 1994-03-18: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.