Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 94-7936: Jain, S.C. Germanium-silicon strained layers and heterostructures, c1994.
- found: AP dict. sci. tech. (A multilayer, single-crystal structure consisting of epitaxial layers of varying composition)
- found: Encyc. physics (Lerner/Trigg) p. 1108.
- found: Encyc. physical sci. tech.: v. 11, p. 583.
- notfound: NASA;INIS: Thes.;INSPEC;McGraw-Hill dict. sci. tech.
- 1994-03-21: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.