- Mandatory sentences--Law and legislation
- Sentences (Criminal procedure)
- Determinate sentences (Criminal procedure)
- Indeterminate sentences
- found: Work cat.: Habitual felony offenders in Florida's prisons : a simulation of early release eligibility policy, 1992.
- found: Nat. crim. just. thes., 1993: p. 188.
- found: Williams, V.L. Dictionary of American penology, 1996: p. 147 (Determinate sentencing; to be distinguished from mandatory sentencing, in which sentences for particular crimes, from which a judge may not deviate)
- found: NCJRS online thesaurus, Apr. 5, 2005 (Specific terms of imprisonment, automatically applied upon conviction, not subject to modification by judge or other official)
- 2005-05-06: new
- 2007-06-27: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.