- Kepler laws
- Kepler's laws of planetary motion
- Planetary motion, Kepler's laws of
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 92-56863: Kozhamthadam, J. Discovery of Kepler's laws : the interaction of science, philosophy, and religion, c1994.
- found: Conc. dict. physics (Kepler laws)
- found: NASA (Kepler laws)
- found: Encyc. astron. astrophysics (Kepler's laws of planetary motion)
- found: Encyc. astron. (Satterthwaite) (Kepler's laws of planetary motion)
- found: LC database, 9/22/93.
- found: McGraw Hill dict. sci. tech. (Three laws that describe the motions of planets in their orbits)
- found: Facts file dict. astron.
- 1994-05-24: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.