- Here are entered works on handling, maintaining, and indexing remote-sensing images in unbound collections. Works on the theory or methodology of collecting and gathering images of distant objects or property are entered under [Remote sensing.]
- Images, Remote-sensing
- Multispectral scanning images
- Satellite images
- Side-looking airborne radar images
- SLAR (Side-looking airborne radar)
- Cartographic materials
- found: AACR2, 1988 rev.: p. 108-116.
- found: Cartographic materials: A Manual of interpretation for AACR2, 1982: p. 90 (aerial remote-sensing image; multispectral scanning image; Sidelooking airborne radar (SLAR))
- found: Conversation with M.L. Larsgaard, Map & Imagery Lab, Library, Univ. of Calif., Santa Barbara, May 20, 1994 (Remote-sensing images)
- found: Satellite images of Australia, c1982.
- found: Map Online Users Group Newsletter: no. 17, p. 6 (type of material subdivision ... Remote-sensing imagery)
- found: Environmental Research Institute of Michigan. Remote sensing image of Michigan, 1985.
Here are entered works on handling, maintaining, and indexing remote-sensing images in unbound collections. Works on the theory or methodology of collecting and gathering images of distant objects or property are entered under [Remote sensing.]
subdivision [Remote-sensing images] under names of countries, cities, etc., for images of those places obtained through remote-sensing processes
Note under [Remote sensing]
- 2000-03-01: new
- 2000-04-01: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.