- Audience participatory theater
- Participation theater
- found: Work cat.: 94-25482: Interactive acting, 1994 (audience participatory theater)
- found: NTC's dict. of theatre & drama terms, 1992 (Participatory theatre: a type of play in which the audience is involved in the performance)
- found: Participation theater for young audiences, 2001.
- found: Childdrama.com WWW site, Jan. 25, 2010 (Participation theater; theatre for young audiences or for adults; consists of adapted or devised drama with an established story line constructed to involve limited and structured opportunities for active involvement by all or part of the audience; participation may range from simple verbal responses to an active role in the outcome of the drama; participation theater give audiences the opportunity to retell history, by playing the roles of men and women who helped write it)
- 1994-06-14: new
- 2010-02-19: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.