- Magic lantern slides
- Slides (Photography)
- found: LC database, 8/4/94 (hdg.: Lantern slides; usage: lantern slides)
- found: Graphic materials (Lantern slides; UF Magic lantern slides: hand-drawn, painted, or photographic images on glass, intended for viewing by projection; often made in sets. Photographic lantern slides were introduced in the U.S. by 1850 and popular through World War I)
- found: AAT (Lantern slides)
- found: Random House (defined in general terms)
- found: Web. 3 (defined in general terms)
- notfound: Amer. Heritage dict.
- 1994-08-04: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.