- Hackers, Computer
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 94-34417: Slatalla, M. Masters of deception, 1995.
- found: Hennepin (Hackers, hacking (Computer users who manipulate computer programs with proficiency especially for gaining unauthorized access to computer data bases through telephone connections.))
- found: Random House (Hacker: a computer enthusiast; a microcomputer user who attempts to gain unauthorized access to proprietary computer systems.)
- found: IAC (Computer hackers)
- found: Magazine index, 8/24/94 (Computer hackers)
- notfound: Web. 3
- 1994-08-17: new
- 2010-11-29: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.