- Funds, Hedge
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: U.S. Cong. House. Comm. on Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs. Risks that hedge funds pose to the banking system, 1994: t.p. (hedge funds) p. 2 (so-called hedge funds are one of the largest purchasers of derivative products from banks) p. 6 (no universally accepted formal definition of a hedge fund)
- found: 97-106475: Bekier, M. Marketing of hedge funds : a key strategic variable in defining possible roles of an emerging investment force, c1996: p. 121 (Hedge funds are "lightly regulated pools of investment capital, with no or little restrictions regarding asset classes, investment techniques, or the use of leverage")
- found: Finance & Investment handbook, 4th ed. (hedge funds)
- found: The Wall Street dict. (hedge funds)
- found: Dict. of banking and financial services (hedge funds)
- 1994-08-22: new
- 1997-06-09: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.