- Councils, Privy
- Royal councils
- Executive advisory bodies
- found: Work cat.: Furio Ceriol, F. El concejo y consejeros del principe, 1993.
- found: New Cambridge modern history: v. 2, p. 444 (the characteristic instrument of a sixteenth-centry monarchy was the royal council)
- found: Web. 3 (Privy council; a body of officials chosen by the British monarch although of great historical importance now seldom meets as a body; council usu. constituted by appointment to advise or assist a ruler or an executive)
- found: Black's law dict. (Privy council)
- 1994-12-21: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.