- Here are entered works on the basic skills in communication and computation required to perform a job.
- Occupational literacy
- Workforce literacy
- Functional literacy
- found: Work cat.: Thomas, D.S. A workplace literacy audit, 1993: leaf 27 ("the information processing skills necessary to use the printed material commonly encountered at work")
- found: Training and Development, Ford, D.J., "Toward a more literate workforce," 1992: abstract (workplace literacy; "the basic communication and computation skills required to perform a job")
- found: Gowen, S.G. The politics of workplace literacy, c1992.
- found: Workplace literacy, c1986.
- found: Lane, M.A. Workforce literacy, 1991.
- found: ERIC database, 8/17/94 (workplace literacy)
- found: Rush, R.T. Occupational literacy education, c1986.
- notfound: Web. 3;Good dict. educ.;Intl. dict. educ.;Intl. encyc educ.
Here are entered works on the basic skills in communication and computation required to perform a job.
- 1995-01-05: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.