- Acting companies
- Acting troupes
- Companies, Theatrical
- Dramatic companies
- Theater companies
- Troupes, Acting
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 92-176696: I comici dell'arte perduta, c1991.
- found: Int. dic. of theatre language, 1985 (acting company: a group of performers and support personnel (stagehands, business officials, etc.) organised to present plays. Also called a company or a dramatic company; theatrical company, see Acting company)
- found: Bowman, W. Theatre language, 1961 (Company. Also called acting or dramatic or theatrical company)
- found: LC database, 3/8/95 (theatre company)
- found: Am. heritage dict. (troupe)
- 1995-02-13: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.