- Here are entered works on youth who work and spend most of their time on city streets because of poverty, neglect, or abandonment, or because they have run away from home.
- Homeless youth
- found: Work cat.: HIV and street youth, 1992: p. 1 (Children responsible for their own survival)
- found: Sherman, D.J. "The neglected health care needs of street youth" in Public Health Reports, 1992: v. 107, no. 4, July-August, p. 433.
- found: Kufeldt, K. "Providing shelter for street youth" in Child Abuse and Neglect, 1992: v. 16, no. 2, March, p. 187.
- notfound: NYT index, 1989-1993;Washington post index, 1992;Web. 3
Here are entered works on youth who work and spend most of their time on city streets because of poverty, neglect, or abandonment, or because they have run away from home.
- 1995-05-19: new
- 2001-02-02: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.