Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat: 95-35023: Williamson, J. What role for currency boards, 1995.
- found: OCLC Article1st database, 7/13/95 (Economics focus: currency boards in The Economist, v. 332, No. 7870, July 1994)
- found: OCLC Article1st database, 7/13/95 (Fieleke, Norman S. The quest for sound money : currency boards to the rescue? in New England Economic Review, Nov. 1992)
- found: OCLC Article1st database, 7/13/95 (Hanke, Steve H. et. al. Currency boards and currency convertibility in The CATO Journal. v. 12, no. 3, Winter 1993)
- found: Conference of Currency Substitution and Currency Boards (1992 : World Bank). Proceedings of a Conference on Currency Substitution and Currency Boards, 1993.
- found: BPI, 7/13/95 (Currency boards)
- 1995-07-13: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.