- Analytic psychology
- Analytical psychology
- Jungian psychoanalysis
- Jungian theory
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Analytical psychology, 1989.
- found: Eysenck encyc. psych. (Analytical psychology; the school of psychology associated with C.G. Jung)
- found: Intl. dict. of psych., 1989 (Analytic psychology)
- found: Encyc. psych.: index (Analytical (Jungian) psychology)
- found: Thes. psych. index terms (Jungian psychology UF Analytic psychology)
- found: English comp. dict. psych. psychoanalytical terms (Analytic(al) psychology: def. C. Jung's system of psychoanalysis in contrast to Freud's. Syn.: Jungian psychology (prefd.))
- found: Zusne, L. (Jungian or analytic psychology: form of psychoanalytic theory while similar to Freudianism, emphasizes the unconscious ...)
- found: Intl. dict. med. biol.: under psychology (Jungian psychology, also called Jungian psychoanalysis, analytic psychology)
- found: Hennepin (Jungian psychology)
- found: MESH (Jungian theory: was see under Psychoanalytic theory 1975-90)
- 1995-07-24: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.