- Electric power wheeling
- Wheeling of electricity
- Electric power distribution
- Electric utilities--Management
- found: Work cat.: 95-36478: Tessmer, R.G. Cogeneration and wheeling of electric power, 1995.
- found: ABI/Inform cdrom, 90-94: in titles and abstracts (wheeling of electricity; electricity wheeling; wheeling)
- found: Business dateline cdrom, 92-94: in abstract (wheeling electricity; a practice in which large commercial power consumers negotiate their best deal with a variety of power generators; once the consumer picks its generator, utilities would have to let the purchased power travel along their transmission lines)
- found: LC database, 8/23/95 (electricity wheeling; electric power wheeling; wheeling)
- 1995-07-28: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.