- Marches, Death
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Encyc. of the Holocaust: v. 1, p. 348-354 ("Death marches")
- found: Yahil, L. Holocaust, 1990: p. 539 ("In their testimonies the survivors of the death marches often portray their salvation as a miracle")
- found: Gilbert, M. Macmillan atlas of the Holocaust, 1982: p. 211 ("Evacuations and death marches ...")
- found: Americana, c1988: v. 3, p. 342 ("... captured on Bataan. Thousands of them died during a 70-mile'death march' from Mariveles ...")
- found: Keegen, J. Second world war, 1990: p. 266 ("About 9300 Americans and 45,000 Filipinos arrived in prison camp after a notorious 'death march'")
- found: Death march of De Soto, 1993.
- found: Web. 3 (Death march)
- 1995-07-28: new
- 1997-09-26: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.