- Ghettos, Jewish
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Britannica 15: v. 5, p. 239 ("ghetto, formerly a street, or quarter, of a city set apart as a legally enforced residence area for Jews ...")
- found: Random House (ghetto)
- found: Encyc. of the Holocaust: v. 2, p. 579 ("The word 'ghetto' originally referred to a city quarter or street in which only Jews lived ...")
- found: OCLC #23435746: FIL record (Venise (Italie)--Ghetto--Histoire)
- found: OCLC #20133514: UKM record (Poland - Warsaw - Jewish ghettos: Warsaw Ghetto, 1939-1945)
- 1995-08-17: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.