- Clothing, Traditional
- Dress, Traditional
- Ethnic groups--Clothing
- Ethnic groups--Costume
- Folk costume
- Traditional clothing
- Traditional costume
- Traditional dress
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 95040185: Eicher, J.B. Dress and ethnicity, 1995.
- found: LC database, Oct. 10, 1995.
- found: Shortt, B. "A festival that swirls and skirls," in Boston Globe, June 21, 1998, p. M9 (traditional dress; traditional costume)
- found: Garrett, V.M. Traditional Chinese clothing in Hong Kong and South China, 1840-1980, 1987.
- found: Walter, D.L. German Schuhplattler costumes : components of and changes in this traditional ethnic dress, 1997.
- 2001-02-06: new
- 2001-03-22: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.