- Here are entered works on those persons who have no citizenship.
- found: Work cat.: Displaced persons, stateless persons and refugees : monthly report of military governor, U.S. Zone, 1940.
- found: Final act of the United Nations Conference of Plenipotentiaries on the status of refugees and stateless persons and text of the 1951 convention relating to the status of refugees, 1968.
- found: Gourevitch, B. The legal position of the refugees and stateless persons to whom the right of residence is refused in the west European countries of refuge, 1939.
- found: Random House ("stateless adj. lacking nationality")
- found: Web. 3 ("stateless adj. having no state or nationality")
- found: Shorter Ox. Eng. dict., 1978 ("stateless adj. a. Without a state or political community; b. Destitute of state or ceremonial dignity")
- found: Chambers twentieth cent. dict., 1973 ("adj. stateless, without nationality: unworthy to be accounted a state: without pomp")
Here are entered works on those persons who have no citizenship.
- 1995-10-13: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.