- Contributory patent infringement
- Infringement of patent
- Patent infringement--Law and legislation
- Patent laws and legislation--Criminal provisions
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: The status of contributory patent infringement in the federal courts, 1939.
- found: LC database, Jan. 29, 1996 (patent infringement; infringement of patents)
- found: Black's law dict.: p. 702, under infringement (Infringement of patent, the unauthorized making, using, or selling for practical use, or for profit, of an invention covered by a valid claim of a patent during the life of the patent. It may involve any one or all of the acts of making, using, and selling; contributory infringement, the intentional aiding of one person by another in the unlawful making or selling of a patented invention; usually done by making or selling one part of the patented invention, or one element of the combination, with the intent and purpose of so aiding)
- 2004-11-16: new
- 2005-01-07: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.