- Infringement of trademark
- Trademark infringement--Law and legislation
- Trademarks--Law and legislation--Criminal provisions
- found: Work cat.: 88204667: The remedies for trademark infringement, 1988.
- found: LC database, Jan. 29, 1996 (trademark infringement; infringement of trademarks)
- found: Black's law dict.: p. 702, under infringement (Infringement of trademark, the unauthorized use or colorable imitation of the mark already appropriated by another, on goods of a similar class; it exists if words or designs used by defendant are identical with or so similar to plaintiff's that they are likely to cause confusion, or deceive or mislead others)
- 2004-11-16: new
- 2005-01-07: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.