- Autoscopic phenomena
- Doppelgänger experiences
- Doubles (Doppelgängers)
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 96-10162: Schwartz, H. The culture of the copy, 1996 (Doppelgängers)
- found: Random House (Doppelgänger: a ghostly double or counterpart of a living person; also called doubleganger; double)
- found: Web. 3 (doppelgänger or doppelganger, also doppelgaenger; : a ghostly double of a live person that haunts him through life and is usu. visible only to himself)
- found: Hennepin (Doppelgangers)
- found: LC database, 3/28/96 (Doppelgänger; doppelgängers)
- found: Am. heritage dict. (doppelgänger or doppelganger)
- found: Sutherland, S. Intl. dict. psych. (doppelg̈anger: a double of a person who looks and acts in the same way)
- found: Oxford companion to mind, 1987 (doppelgänger: autoscopy, term given to experience of meeting one's own double; autoscopic phenomena; doppelgänger experiences)
- notfound: Thes. psych. index terms; Evans psych.; Evans psych
- 1996-03-18: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.