- DNA-based computers
- DNA computers
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 96008191: Richard J.L. DNA based computers (molecular computer; DNA computer)
- found: Readers' guide (Molecular computers)
- found: Magazine index (Molecular computing)
- found: Newsweek, "Computers go bio, DNA beats Pentium any day": v. 125, May 1, 1995, p. 63 (DNA computers, molecular computers, using synthetic DNA as the computer itself)
- notfound: ASTI;Engr. index;Computer dict.;McGraw-Hill dict. sci. tech.
- 2005-03-30: new
- 2009-06-11: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.