- Combinatorial organic synthesis
- Combinatorial synthesis (Organic chemistry)
- High-throughput organic synthesis
- High-throughput synthesis (Organic chemistry)
- Multiple parallel synthesis (Organic chemistry)
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 96020429: Molecular diversity and combinatorial chemistry : libraries and drug discovery, 1996.
- found: MEDLINE.
- found: Washington Post, Apr. 14, 1996: p. H1, H6 ("Testing a combination punch against disease" by Kathleen Day.)
- found: Network Science : The web journal of science and computers: Volume 1, issue 1 (July 1995).
- found: High-throughput synthesis, c2001: CIP galley (combinatorial chemistry, solid phase organic synthesis, high-throughput organic synthesis, multiple parallel synthesis, solid phase synthesis)
- 2000-10-17: new
- 2000-11-29: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.