- Chanco Indians
- Chocama Indians
- Noanama Indians
- Noenama Indians
- Nonama Indians
- Wounaan Indians
- Wounana Indians
- Wounmeu Indians
- Indians of Central America--Panama
- Indians of South America--Colombia
- found: Work cat.: 96149960: Vocabulario ilustrado, 1995.
- found: Ethnologue: p. 15 (Waunana (Wounaan, Noanama, Noenama, Nonama, Chocama, Chanco, Wounmeu))
- found: Loukotka, C. Class. So. Am. Ind. langs.: p. 255 (Waunana (Noanama, Nonama, Chocama))
- found: Meares, Charlotte E. Weaving the scarlet macaw, c2009: p. xi (Wounaan)
- notfound: Murdock world cult.
- 1996-08-12: new
- 2010-01-12: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.