- Here are entered works on land and/or buildings that are abandoned or underutilized where expansion or redevelopment is complicated because of the threat of known or potential contamination.
- Brownfield sites
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: LC database, Sept. 12, 1996 (brownfields)
- found: LIV (brownfields)
- found: ASTI: under Cities and towns--Development work (brownfields)
- found: U.S. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment. State of the states on brownfields, 1995: p. 16 (brownfield sites)
- notfound: Hennepin 1993;Engr. index
Here are entered works on land and/or buildings that are abandoned or underutilized where expansion or redevelopment is complicated because of the threat of known or potential contamination.
- 1996-09-12: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.